Streamer Electric AG (Streamer) respects your concerns about privacy and commits to respect the Personal Data the company receives.
All data subjects whose personal data is collected, in line with the requirements of the GDPR.
Under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) personal data is defined as:
any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ('data subject'); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
Streamer Data Protection Officer (DPO) is responsible for ensuring that this notice is made available to data subjects prior to Streamer collecting and processing their personal data.
Our Data Protection Officer (DPO) can be contacted directly here:
- +41 (0) 81 250-0525
All Streamer employees who interact with data subjects are responsible for ensuring that this notice is drawn to the data subject’s attention and their consent to the processing of their data is secured.
In order for Streamer to provide you with a service, we need to collect personal data for correspondence purposes. In any event, we are committed to ensuring that the information we collect and use is appropriate for this purpose, and does not constitute an invasion of your privacy.
Streamer will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will endeavor to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary.
Streamer undertakes not to ask irrelevant or unnecessary questions. Moreover, the information you provide will be subject to rigorous measures and procedures to minimise the risk of unauthorised access or disclosure.
Streamer at your request can confirm what information we hold about you and how it is processed. If Streamer does hold personal data about you, you can request the following information:
- Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation that has determined how and why to process your data. In some cases, this will be a representative in the EU.
- Contact details of the data protection officer, where applicable.
- The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
- If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of Streamer or a third party, information about those interests.
- The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
- Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
- If we intend to transfer the personal data to a third country or international organisation, information about how we ensure this is done securely. The EU has approved sending personal data to some countries because they meet a minimum standard of data protection. In other cases, we will ensure there are specific measures in place to secure your information.
- How long the data will be stored.
- Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
- How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
- The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
- Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
Streamer accepts your Passport or Driving License when information on your personal data is requested.
Information We Collect
The types of personal information users of our Sites may submit include:
- Contact information (such as name, company, position, postal address, telephone number, and email address)
- Login credentials for the Sites
- Information (such as dietary restrictions) relating to events for which website users may register
- For Streamer job applicants, personal information contained in a résumé, C.V., application and/or our recruitment template, employment history, education history, references, etc.
- Other personal information found in content that users provide (including through surveys)
Streamer takes reasonable and appropriate measures to protect Personal Data from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction, taking into account the risks involved in the processing and the nature of the personal data.
Streamer shares personal data with its affiliates and subsidiaries.
Streamer may pass your personal data on to third-party service providers contracted to Streamer in the course of dealing with you. Any third parties that we may share your data with are obliged to keep your details securely, and to use them only to fulfil the service they provide you on our behalf. When they no longer need your data to fulfil this service, they will dispose of the details in line with Streamer procedures.
Your personal data may be transferred to our affiliates and subsidiaries in the Russian Federation but only for the above-mentioned purposes and according to all security measures applied to your personal data before transfer.
If we wish to pass your sensitive personal data onto a third party we will only do so once we have obtained your consent, unless we are legally required to do otherwise.
Streamer may be required to disclose the personal data, if it is required to do so by law or legal process, or in response to lawful requests from public authorities, including to meet national security, public interest or law enforcement requirements.
Streamer also reserves the right to transfer Personal Data in the event of an audit or if the company sells or transfers all or a portion of its business or assets (including in the event of a merger, acquisition, joint venture, reorganization, dissolution or liquidation).
By consenting to this privacy notice you are giving us permission to process your personal data specifically for the purposes identified.
Consent is required for Streamer to process both types of personal data, but it must be explicitly given. Where we are asking you for sensitive personal data we will always tell you why and how the information will be used.
You may withdraw consent at any time by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your rights as a data subject
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- Right to judicial review: in the event that Organisation Name refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. You have the right to complain as outlined in clause 3.6 below.
All of the above requests will be forwarded on should there be a third party involved in the processing of your personal data.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by Streamer or the third parties as described above, or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority and Streamer Data Protection Officer.